Thursday, January 15, 2009

MyLibraryDV

My experience installing the icon for MyLibraryDV was pretty much nonexistent because I did not have high enough clearance. Jean came to my rescue and installed the necessary item, whew! Then I was on to the important function of choosing a video to watch. I chose something from the travel section, of course. My choice was Globe Trekker : West India. I vicariously traveled through West India; such places as Goa, Bombay, and Mumbai with Globe Trekker's travel correspondent, Megan McCormick. Megan seemed to be a charming young woman with lots of youthful energy and a fearless attitude toward foods of foreign lands. If she had ever heard of Bombay belly she wasn't letting on. The whole process of using MyLibraryDV was user friendly. I enjoyed using it. I happened to notice there are several more videos on India, hmmm.
Until next time, drink bottled water and be careful where and what you eat.

No comments: