Hello Fellow Travelers,
Today I stopped on the road for a little down-time with ListenAlaska. For a change things went smoothly for me; I was able to install the Overdrive Media Console with only one quick question for Jean. Next I logged on to ListenAlaska and checked out Shaggy Muses : the dogs who inspired Virginia Woolf, Emily Dickinson, Edith Wharton, Elizabeth Barrett Browning, and Emily Bronte, by Maureen B Adams. I listened to a portion of Part One which spoke of the author's relationship with and grieving period after the loss of her golden retriever and then moved on to Elizabeth Barrett Browning and her spaniel, Flush. I also placed a hold for Kabul Beauty School : an American woman goes behind the veil, by Deborah Rodriguez. Well, enough time spent here. I have to get back on the road and on to the next thing if I have any hope whatsoever of finishing my travels and making it back home by March. Until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment