Saturday, March 21, 2009

"The Final Thing"

The journey ends with "Thing 19". I printed out the instructions for transferring a music title to a portable device,and yes,read them. I borrowed a portable device from Jean. I chose the music I wanted from the titles on ListenAlaska (Karma by Delerium) and checked it out on my account. Next I followed the instructions for transfer (it actually walked me through it on the screen). It went smoothly, no complications or frustrations with this "thing". I listened to a little of the music-I liked it. Then I gave the device back to Jean. AND... here we are saying goodbye for now at this journey's end. I had a great time learning new things and visiting places I had never been. I hope to visit some of them regularly so that I can retain what I learned. Well fellow travelers...Until next time.

1 comment:

akicemistress said...

WAY TO GO Linda! Before the deadline even!
Hhhhmmmmm... now I guess Florence and I have even more competition for that iPod!